Google calendar

Sunday 22 November 2015

what happened in October

I got parkrun of the month for September which meant that i got a free pair of trainers from sweatshop but i didn't know this until middle of October because it didn't go to my priority email. I got for improving over the month and for doing PB every week and I was enthusiastic about Northallerton parkrun.


Cateran challenge


I joined the we love a challenge and the aim was to run or walk 55 miles over 4 weeks for the Cateran challenge it made easy to complete the challenge as Ken was away and I could get in a few more miles in as I couldn't get down to the club it didn't help that I had sickness bug and felt rubbish but still managed to go running when I should of have been resting instead of running but I completed the challenged


Parkrun/Neon night


I enjoyed doing the parkrun on Saturday morning around the leisure centre field I have now done 15 parkruns at Northallerton and done the trail running twice which I enjoyed doing and gave me a rest from races, which gives you a chance to encourage people to improve on their running. I also enjoyed getting out for a few miles after the parkrun to meet up with my running buddies from being night


Club training

All I can say is the core session on Monday and Wednesday night are getting harder or am I getting fitter. We also had a training session at Linton on Ouse which was 45min long and the only rest you got was when you were running around or doing shuttles run but by the end of the session my legs were aching

No comments:

Post a Comment