Google calendar

Monday 11 May 2015

First Evening league race at Harrogate, Should be more organised

The day started with me getting half way into town to get picked up only to realise I hadn’t got my trainers in my bag and they were in my gym bag I made a emergency call to Andy to let him know what had happened and luckily I had 15 min to spare to get home and back to the post office to get pick up which I can say I made the bus in time, I also forgot to bring my watch so I don’t know my time until they update the evening league website.  With not doing any evening league race last year and I couldn’t remember which one it was until we got close, then the penny drop and I remember it was very tough and hilly course and very windy  in previous year I ran it in 64 min but I think I was slow this time around but was strong going up them very long hill with this only my second race since Christmas so 6 miles was going to be very hard  The course was mostly on tarmac with about miles off road with too many hills. I felt my gym work out is final paying off just need to either do a bit more running or add more cardio in to my gym work out. The food was the best part of the race and I like the fact we go chips   

No comments:

Post a Comment