Google calendar

Monday 5 January 2015

Ryan beast me at zone fitness


I set my alarm for 8 am so I was up early and to get my mind set for this PT session but
when I woke up this morning I had different idea turn my alarm off and went back to sleep
and didn’t wake up until 9.30am which didn’t give me long to have my breakfast a cuppa
and get sorted to get down to the gym for 11am. Which by the time I had finish debating with
myself I was 5 min late and then by the time I got sorted I was 10 min late starting my PT
session just before that Ryan did give me the chance to do my workout and I opted for my
PT session just to get it out of the way so here goes with what I did

15 min on the Cross trainers – I start it off at level 5 for 5min and Ryan slowly increased from
level 5 to level 12 over the 15 min

Leg press – Ryan set up with 40kg on each side and I did 3 set of 15 rep
Chest press – Ryan set up at 21kg and I did 3 set of 15 rep

Leg extension – Ryan set up at at 21kg to start with then increase to 28 on second and third
set which I did 20 rep. Ryan made me do extra sets starting at 28kg down to 7kg 15 reps
then 5 reps 15 reps 5 reps get the idea on each kg

Shoulder press – Ryan set up at 21kg but I can only lift 14kg above my head so I did 3 set of
12 reps. Ryan made do extra sets starting with 14kg down to 7kg 12 reps on each kg

15 min on the Exercise bike – Ryan started it off at level 8 slowly increasing to level 14 for
the last min so it was 1min fast above 100rmp and 30second rest keep it at 75rmp

I nearly gave up twice and Ryan told me if I gave up again I would be out of the gym and the
PT session would be over I was only 20 min in the session. I did keep saying Ryan through
out the session are you for real, this is killing me he just told me mind over matter and to
move faster between the exercise because I move very slow. I can tell you that I didn’t enjoy
the PT session at all whilst I was doing it but after I finish I felt good for be beast by Ryan
and I learn one thing not to give up and to give myself more credit. It Mike turn next week to
beast me for my second free PT session. I feel like I have ran a marathon my body aches so
much and I got club session tomorrow night

1 comment: