Google calendar

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Mike loved squats to much



I had my second PT session at Zone Fitness today and guess what I was 10 min late again because I left too late to do my job because I was still half asleep and on Facebook. I got to the Gym and sorted my stuff out then Mike decided to give me some rules about today session no bitching, no moaning, if I say lower and I mean low. I wonder how long the rules last about minutes I started to moan when Mike decided to do the warm up on the dreadmill he told me to shut up we are only doing 10min and its only walking, all I did for the full work out was moan and bitch about the work out and saying that I can’t lift this weight did think at one point I was going to give up and go home that how hard the session was, Mike got sick of me moaning, sitting down or not moving fast enough so he punished me not once but twice with 10 squats to do both time. My legs were like jelly and were shaking too much toward the end of the session

MY second free PT session

Warm up – treadmill 10 min progression to level 6.5 speed, incline 15.0

Leg extension – first set  20 reps 28kg second set 20rep 35kg,  third set 20reps 42kg,  3 sets  20reps each 49kg

Squats ATG – 5x20 reps superset with leg extension

Hamstring curl – first set 28kg, 20 reps second set 20 reps 35kg 3 sets of, 6 reps 42kg 3 sets  20reps 35kg 1 set 20reps 28kg

Power bag jump squats – 3 set 10reps 10kg

Kettlebell Dills – 3 sets  20reps 24kg

Lunges 3 sets 10reps 10kg

Punishment – 20 squats 

Leg press – progression weight first sets 20 reps 20kg second set 10 reps 40kg third set 10 reps 60kg on each side

Exercise bike – 10min level 15 – 20 speed 60-80rmp


I thought that Mike would take it easy on me with it been my first ever PT session but how wrong was I that was the hardest ever session I have done for long time its level pegging with training and running a marathon. I know I said awhile back that I want my PT session with Mike because I enjoy his sessions but after todays PT session I have gone off Mike and much rather have my PT session with Ryan because it was easy and I enjoyed the session. I was going to pay for some PT sessions but after today session I have since change my mind  

No comments:

Post a Comment