Google calendar

Sunday 21 December 2014

How as the training been going for the Jolly Holly Jog you might ask


I can say that the gym work is coming on nicely with the two work outs I am doing, one on

Thursday night after work which is cardio and my core workout on Sunday morning which

evolved a lot of squats. I have also paid for a full year gym membership for next year.

Training at Thirsk school with the running club on Wednesday night is very hard but I am

enjoying it and getting my fitness back. Thanks to Peter Hunt for some great circuit workouts

and Rob for the outdoor sessions around the school field and I am getting some good

feedback from other runners saying it nice to see you back running. I do try and get to

running club on Monday but the last two week the time changed so I chose to stay at home

instead and have my tea. I have only managed to run in the last 3 weeks just because I have

been so busy with gym, learning to drive and everything else I have done like two Christmas

dinners in two week but should be back on track for the next few week because I would like

to get under hours for the Jolly Holly Jog

No comments:

Post a Comment