Google calendar

Monday 3 November 2014

My Trip to Liverpool and the Time Trial

I was meant to do the York marathon back in October, but because of my foot injury I didn't do it, so instead I went away for a few day to Liverpool. I stay in the YHA which was nice, but it could do with a lick of paint on the stairs and new carpet but overall the staff where friendly enough. I visit the docked areas which only a 5 min walk away from the YHA, I also went to the Beatles museum that is well worth a visit. I went on the ferry around the 3 ports which the view where fantastic. I also went up into the shops and spend my moneys and got 2 top from M&S. I also did 2 run around the docked areas near the YHA which was only 2miles each night.
I decide that because I wasn't getting much pain from my foot and can now manage to run 2 miles I decide to do the time trial on Wednesday night, which was good I set off at 1.45 ahead of all the slow runner and caught everyone up apart from Ken and still manage to be 15 second slow than I was in Feb when I was injury. Still not heard anything from the Phyois about my MRI scan

No comments:

Post a Comment