Google calendar

Sunday 5 October 2014

Gym, Rest, Running, MRI Scan

I am back running on Monday and Wednesday night now that we are back at the school. We do more core on Monday night and bit of running which I can manage now as I am not getting as much pain from my foot after the hour training or the next day. I tried running in the sport hall after the circuit’s session on my first Wednesday back but I got too much pain in my foot afterwards and the following day. So the following Wednesday I tried running out side on the grass so much better so I will go outside and do as much as I can. I took the last week off in September from the gym as I thought I had over done and pulled something by going to heavy on all the upper body exercise. I thought the rest would do me good but when I went back last week and did my normal workout I struggled, so no more rest for me in the future. My aim is to try and do my gym work out twice a week and my core workout on Sunday but that will depend on if I am training for a race. I didn’t get in to the London marathon for 2015 never been lucky so I will do a different marathon next year depending on how quick my ankle gets better. I have been for my MRI scan at James Cook University Hospital Friday just gone my appointment was 5pm which made it a headache with using public transport which is not as straight forward as you may think, any way the scan itself lasted 40 min and it was so noisy, they lock my foot in so I couldn’t move it. I will find out in two week if there anything more serious wrong with my foot when I get the result back

No comments:

Post a Comment