Google calendar

Saturday 23 August 2014

The third physio update

I went to the club on Monday because there was a committee meeting and I thought it was time I joined in the session for a change as I was a seeing a improvement in my foot and the extra core session would help me get back into running soon rather later. So I turned up at the club on Monday night, Rob took the session and we did a warm up, then did some core exercises then a running relay with a group of 4 where we ran to the cone and back and picked up the next person and then dropped them off as we came back down the pyramid we did this for about 10 minutes and then did some stretching down. It was good to get back to the club after so long I will be back on 2nd Sept when we are back at the school. I have also managed two gym sessions this week and a 6.45 miles bike ride on Friday after work. I am having a unplanned rest today and got a core zone class booked for tomorrow and abs express class on Monday dinner time.


I went to the physio on Friday 22nd of August. I had a chat with Chris about how my foot was and if I was still getting pain or not, I said I was so with slow progress on the foot he is sending me for a MRI scan to see if I done any other damage to my foot. I have to carry on with the gym stuff and to build my running and core up, I still need to do my physio exercises however boring they are getting. I also need to be careful what core exercises I do at the gym or running club as I don’t anymore pain in my foot by jumping on hard surface

No comments:

Post a Comment