Google calendar

Saturday 9 August 2014

Second phyois update

 I went to see the phyios on Friday 8 th August about my foot injury. He asked how my foot had been over the last few weeks and I said it was ok since I was stretching it out further the only problem I have is my foot stiffens after doing the exercises, so he said because I was going to the gym and he could see an improvement in my glutes I could drop my exercises down to once a day rather than doing them twice a day and I was so happy with that decision. I got my xray results back and there no arthritis in my foot and it was all normal. So he asked about the gym and I told him what I was doing and he said that was fine and to carry on with the gym work until we get inside on Monday and Wednesday night to do the core work at the running club so should be back at the club in September. I have also got to stretch my calf out by standing on a step with the front of my foot on the step and the back of my foot off and stay in that position for 30sec and do it as many times as can manage

No comments:

Post a Comment