Google calendar

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Bored of the Gym now

After my first week at the gym and following my exercise plan I try to get to the gym 4 times a week on Monday Wednesday Friday after work and on Sunday morning before dinner. After two weeks I was getting bored of doing the same 6 exercises and didn’t help that I was doing jury service that same week and by Wednesday I was tried and sick of sitting about and was thinking I was over doing it at the gym and was going to have rest on Wednesday 16th from gym and doing my phyois exercise but I got home and did my phyois exercise and told myself to get a grip and go to the gym which I did but it took some motivating to get me to do my exercises. I got my ass kicked by Mike because I let it slip that I leaving the easy one to the end which is the calf raise and he made me put a extra 40kg on the machine which meant I was pushing 110kg in total, Mike also suggested to me to get a new work out programme as I was very bored of the one I was doing so I went in on the Saturday to see Ryan and asked a few questions about my programme and that I was now was I struggling with anything and said yes I said I could ditch the shoulder press and the answer to the question was no, Ryan said he will add extra exercises in so when I went in on Monday I picked my new training plan up I had 3 more upper body exercises and 1 more low body exercise and I am enjoying the gym now but got told off on Friday for talking too much by Ryan. Phyois next Friday so I should see whats wrong with the foot as I am still getting pain whenever I put pressure on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment