Google calendar

Monday 14 July 2014

The first week back on the exercise



I got told off from the phyois last Friday I decided to join the gym on Friday night after work.

I was meant to have my induction on the Saturday morning at 11.30am but there was a mixed up as there was only one instructor in and he was doing a class. So I went on Sunday at 1.30pm to have my induction. My instructor ask me some question before show me which machines I would be using  as I need to strength my hamstrings, calves and glutes and I could do any upper body exercises, I was told how many sets I would be doing and that I would only get a 20sec rest between each set of 3.

 I have been at the gym 3 times including my induction, plus I have been doing my exercises from the phyios twice a day and even getting up at 6am to do them.  I have had very little pain in my foot this week and this is even doing a 5 and a  half mile bike ride today training plan will be added to the blog.




What i did at the Gym in the  first week



7th July Calf raise from 20kg to 30kg on each side Still struggling on the shoulder press Did 10 on these exercises hamstring curl

10th July Leg press 30kg on each side Still struggling on the shoulder press Did 10 on these exercises 20 hamstring curl Leg press 20kg on each side and did 20 

13th July Hamstring curl 15 36kg x2 1x28kg Leg press 10 40kg Calf raise 60kg Lat pull down 33kg x3 chest press struggles to up the weight from 14kg Shoulders press 1x28kg 2x14kg

No comments:

Post a Comment