Google calendar

Friday 4 July 2014

Phyois update


I went to the physio this morning to see Chris and he asked how things were going, have I been doing my exercises I haven't done any running was the my answer to his question. I was struggling to do the exercises mentally and having time to do them. I have only done 2 runs this month since I went to the physio in June I did go on a bike ride last night only 5 miles and my foot hurt so he sent me to the Xray department this morning to see what is wrong with the foot. Chris thinks it is wear and tear and the fact that I land on my heel to toe and the fact my foot arch and the exercises will help in the long term but I might still get pain in my right foot. I also got told off in the nicest possible way for not doing my exercises. I also asked if I could join the gym as my motivation at home to do exercise is zero. So I joined the gym tonight which is Zone fitness got my induction tomorrow morning along with a training plan 


No comments:

Post a Comment