Google calendar

Sunday 25 May 2014

Just a quick update on my Foot injury



I have been to see Jo at the physio department to see what is wrong with my foot and why I keep getting so much pain in my right foot, so after answering quite a few questions and walking up and down the hall 4 times. I walk on my arch to much so that is why I am getting pain in my right foot. So I am getting some new insoles for my trainers and I am getting some physio on my glutes to make them strong so that I can get back running. I have since cancelled my marathon for this year as I don’t think I will get enough training in before the marathon in October. I have been put on enforced rest from running or any exercise until I been to see the physiotherapist in June the only thing is I ran since February and has been getting better but it is slow progress so I am doing some exercises and some running on Monday night and doing some jogging on Wednesday night or until my foot starts hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment