Google calendar

Monday 14 April 2014

Last two week




I have been going to the club on a Monday and Wednesday night just to do the exercises because of my bad ankle and not been doing much running because every time I run my ankle hurts the next day. The two Monday night training session are getting harder doing all these supersets and paired up with another person to try and keep up with each other. Some of the leg exercises such as squats or the burpees I changed did something that wouldn’t make ankle worse the following day. The first Wednesday was the time trial and again we just did a warm up and one circuits and then it was down to Tesco where I helped with the time keeping again on very wet night, we set them all off and then I opted to sit in Rob's pick up to try and stay dry and keep the sheets as dry as possible but that didn’t work and it was wet through buy the time I finished put everyone position on the page. How Steve managed to read it was beyond me but I think there was only one mistake which wasn't bad considering the weather and there was only me and Steve but we work as team. Then the following Wednesday Peter Hunt was asked by Rob to take the session which was very simple to Greg session he took earlier on in the winter we did the warm up then I happened to be talking to Fran which meant no slacking tonight so we just got on did the warm up the exercise were quite hard more like army training. I opted to stay inside as my ankle was getting better and didn’t want to overdo it outside so I just did Paul's session inside missing out the last two 30sec at the end. No more running to blog about as I was going away to Scarborough for a few day and decide to rest from running  

No comments:

Post a Comment