Google calendar

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Very good week



After getting my arse kicked last week by a few people, I decided that it was time to get back to the club and do at least some exercise even if I couldn’t do any running at the minute. So I turned up on Monday night at the school where we did a warm-up to start with which didn’t seem to bad. Sonja set out 4 different exercises press up, Squats, Shoulder press and I change the Burpee to hand press up instead, when it came to skipping I just did high knee overall I enjoyed the session was happy to be back. Sonja did say to me I could of picked the pace up on some of the exercises I will take it on board and try harder next Monday. Tuesday was rest day as I didn’t want to overdo it and be out for long. Wednesday came I was looking forward to do the exercise and we did a warm up because it was the time trial, which didn’t help me as I wasn’t running the time trial only helping with the timekeeping. I did have a jog down to the start and got a lift back as my ankle was hurting me and I was cold. I have changed my rest day from Thursday to Friday as I sometimes go out to the pub with the lads from work.  I got my weights out and did some upper body exercises and press up, sit up for 20 min doing 10 reps on each exercise I did 6 different exercise I did this 4 time I am enjoy doing my exercise at home. Friday was a rest day in the Pub for one drink. Saturday came and it was bit of messed up day as I was doing something on Saturday so all my job got done in the afternoon so I didn’t get out for bike ride so did some exercises at home. Well I must tell the truth the Squat challenge is back again for this month as my friend Mike been a bit cocky and said he could do it so I said I would join him as I gave up after the first week in January so just to make it a bit harder we are going to do the same in press up and sit up and I put one extra exercise in called the Russian twist I have so far done 50 of each exercise on Saturday and 55 of each exercise after my 11.5miles bike ride today Lydia and Dan have also join in on the squat challenge let see who give up first.

Update on the ankle

The ankle is getting better not much pain when I walk in to town yesterday so another week and hopefully I will be fully running again can’t wait the stand on one leg at work must of work


#LETJOG14   817.34 left to do 

No comments:

Post a Comment