Google calendar

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday hard training session

I thought I would go to the club on Monday to do something rather that sit on my backside. Well all I can say that must have been one of the hardest training sessions I have done for a long time. We did a warm up and then I said to Sonja that I would do a different exercises if she did any exercises where I would be in pain with my ankle we did 4 different exercises and we did 3-4 reps of each exercises for 40sec with 20 sec rest we did this for 20min I ended up doing 150 press up and 230 squats plus a few more exercises and legs were ouch for 2 days. Rest on Tuesday from doing the squats, press ups and sit ups. Back to the running club on Wednesday night where I joined in the first part of the session where we did a number of different exercises then I took the second part of the session because Paul was in Japan so he left me the session to me and I added in 2x30sec at the end because we got finished early on the circuits everyone enjoyed the session and I don’t mind taking them these days we did a cool down and Jen took some stretches. Thursday came and it was omg not another 75 squats, sit ups and press ups to do, I am really struggling with the amount of squats we are doing and its only going to get harder as the month goes on I got used to the sit ups and press ups now. Friday was meant to be 80 squats but I ended up in the pub after work with the lads so I had a rest instead and I thought I would do my squats on Saturday. So after been at the allotment for 2hrs doing some digging and tidying up I decided to do my 80 squats, press ups and sit ups which again are getting harder and my legs just feel mashed but I know all the hard work is going to pay off. I decided that now my foot is getting better I would try a 2 mile run just to see how the ankle is and seems to be ok at the minute but we will wait and see what its like tomorrow to see if I can get back fully running when I got back home I did my 100 squats, press ups and sit ups. I also ran with two bottles to see if I could correct my style and try not bend over too much I didn’t realise how hard it was going to be but I won’t give up I will keep trying 

No comments:

Post a Comment