Google calendar

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Got my arse kicked on Facebook

So the start of the week was the same as last week no running and no exercise, but that all changed on Wednesday night after I got my arse kicked by none running and running friends on Facebook. They were straight to the point after I put a comment on saying should I just hang my trainers up and stop running. Everyone told me to stop moaning and do some other exercise other than running like cardio, swimming or cycling to help with the ankle and I said exercise and me don’t go together I also said does sitting on Facebook count and got told no and do some exercise. So on Wednesday night after work I was determined to do some cardio exercise. So what did I do you might ask I did 20 min with no rest with 15 reps of each exercise and I did this four times. I did 5 different exercises. Rest on Thursday. Friday I wanted to see how my ankle would cope with a run so I went out did a 4 mile run around town time was rubbish, ankle was ok until 3 miles where my ankle started to hurt. So did I run too far on my first run in two weeks? Saturday came and my ankle was hurting me so I didn’t want to chance another run so I decided to get my bike out and go for a bike ride. I was wanting to cover 10 miles at least and I did 11.5 miles around Brompton and Fox and Hound climbed a nice big hill on my bike only stopped half way to take a photo managed to get to the top without walking I enjoyed the bike ride. After the week I had to blow away the cobwebs not running has been the biggest problem. So a new challenge for March I am going to try the squat challenge and complete the full month this time along with a few lads from work and Lydia so far unless anyone else wants to join in. The ongoing plan to eat healthy is going brilliant at the minute added more fruit and veg I have now given up crisps and failed on the first as I haven’t got anything extra to eat


#LETJOG14  818.11 miles to do 

No comments:

Post a Comment